Clear Call’s Vision & Purpose
The purpose of Clear Call Ministries is to equip people to fulfill God’s purpose and mission for their lives.
The vision of Clear Call Ministries is to raise up movements among God’s people, empowered by the Holy Spirit, to fulfill the Great Commission.
Clear Call Ministries staff are available for training in discipleship, in leadership development, responsibilities and qualifications, in assessment of core values, church health, and spiritual gifts, and in practical steps for implementation.
Who we are:
What we do:
Clear Call Ministries staff are available for training in discipleship, in leadership development, responsibilities and qualification, in assessment of core values, church health, and spiritual gifts, and in practical steps for implementation.
What we believe:
We believe and teach the following basic statements of faith:
- God: There is but one eternal, all powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere-present Triune God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – who is the Creator and Sustainer of all things. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5; 1 Timothy 2:5)
- Jesus Christ: He is God incarnate, yet human, lived a sinless life, died to make atonement for the sins of all mankind, was bodily resurrected, and is now Mediator at the right hand of the Father, is assuredly coming in power and glory for His believing followers, and is the only Savior of men. (John 1:1, 14; Titus 2:11-14)
- Holy Spirit: He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment; regenerates all who repent of their sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ; and sanctifies, empowers, teaches, guides, and comforts the believers. (John 16:7-8, 12-15)
- Bible: To us, the Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God and thus authoritative in all matters of Christian faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20, 21)
- Salvation: Salvation is genuine repentance of sin and faith in the atoning work of Christ. It brings forgiveness to the repentent, makes him a partaker of the divine nature, and gives peace with God. We call this new birth. (Titus 3:5; 2 Peter 1:3-5)
- Church: We believe in the invisible and universal Church as an organism, composed of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ who have been vitally united by faith to Christ, its living head and sovereign Lord. (Matthew 16:18; Hebrews 12:22-24)